Tuesday 6 July 2010

New pictures

I bought two new pictures from an antique shop in Malvern last week, They're very pretty and will definately come in useful for my work
This one has such a hugh, awesome frame, I just had to get it

And I liked the more delicate frame around this one


And here are afew more from my collection that I had forgotten about and unearthed from the depths of my student room
These two boys will be appearing in my work very soon,

And I love this one of Indian siblings, taken in 1925, I love how happy they look, and they're dusty raggedy clothes make a change from my usual super rich children in furs and jewels

1 comment:

  1. I love the Indian siblings! Isn't it strange that you can tell the top three photographs are of old-fashioned babies but the Indian ones have the same faces as children you'd encounter on the streets of modern India.

    ReplyDelete