Monday 24 May 2010

House Clearance Finds

I went to my local House Clearace shop today, they had some nice old pictures, nothing super special, but two lovely ones of a little girl called Marjory showing off two different outfits, the picture cards were sent to her Daddy in December 1914. Prehaps he was away in the war?





and I loved this one, the childrens costumes are really nice, and I love set up pictures like these



And finally some dashing Gents, I will use these pictures for my mixed media artwork, as I love the frames around them.



5 comments:

  1. Looking for the house clearance services for your home then this blog will helps you..House clearance Sheffield

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearing all our items from our house might be a daunting task for us.

    I want a free no obligation quote for House clearance services in Richmond, Finally I got in touch with Claytons House Clearances.

    ReplyDelete
  3. تنظيف منازل بمكة
    شركة صقر البشاير لتنظيف منازل بمكة, تنظيف منازل بجدة
    نقدم كافة خدمات تنظيف المنازل من تنظيف شقق, تنظيف فلل, تنظيف سجاد بمكة, تنظيف الكنب والانتريهات, تنظيف الاجهزة والكهربائية هو اننا لدينا متخصصون مؤهل ومدرب جيداً على طريقة التنظيف مع استخدام انواع المنظفات والمواد الممتازة
    اتصل بنا على 0500941566 - 012/5576261
    تنظيف مفروشات بمكة
    شركة تنظيف منازل بجدة
    تنظيف الكنب بالبخار

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I run a house clearance company and I have come across so many amazing things.

    www.clearanceandcleanup.co.uk

    ReplyDelete